In search of what's next

Monday, August 15, 2005

Did you ever notice?


Did you ever notice that there are critters everywhere you go? The wife and I were talking over the weekend and some of the local critters came to the conversation. (I know, I have them living in my house with me, so just never mind.) Anyway, we were on vacation to Olympic National Park in Washington State walking through the forest and I noticed this bug on my wife's shirt. Not just any bug, but about 1-1/2 inches long. I managed to persuade her to stand still until I could get a picture. I didn't notice until I downloaded the pictures out of the camera that the shadow he made looked like a peacock. I wasn't allowed to squash it on the wife, so it subsequently got away. Stupid bugs. Got any idea what it is? I don't...

I'll upload some more critter pics as I find them on my disks.

God bless you and have a wonderful day!

2 Comments:

  • Hey Rick,Looks good. Finally I get to read your stories straight from the horses mouth, on your very own BLOG. Good to see all your critters...the winter pictures make me wish for snow. :-) Thanks and keep the 'em comin'!! SW

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:42 PM  

  • You can have the snow. If I wasn't too obvious, I was being just a little bit sarcastic.

    By Blogger Ricky, at 7:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home