In search of what's next

Monday, August 29, 2005

What's wrong now?

I managed to obtain and retain a summer cold. Ugh. Not what I'd wish on anyone per se. Anyhow, I went to the supermarket after church yesterday to pick up a few things and thought I'd get a pkg of cold tablets to help reign in my raging sinus cavities.

I thought getting mugged by the gas station was bad enough, but I had to go thru the inquisition to buy a pkg of sinus pills. Sheesh, what next? At least the people in line behind me at the checkout had the graces to just quietly swear and go to another line, thus I didn't feel so bad holding things up.

2 Comments:

  • Hope you feel better! :)

    By Blogger The Conservative UAW Guy, at 11:16 AM  

  • Thanks. I do, I'm just down to the part where you cough constantly while it kicks and screams it last throws of control over your head and throat!

    By Blogger Ricky, at 11:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home