In search of what's next

Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Did you hear that?

Just have to vent for a moment.....

Holidays are wonderful aren't they? I enjoy them so. Except the prep. That's usually got some hidden surprises. Take my phone system at work for example.

We are closed for the Thanksgiving Thursday and Friday as most businesses are. I remembered at the last minute that the msg must be changed to match this so people won't wonder if they happen to call. I changed it per the spec sheet. Didn't work. Called several people at phone support and they told me some other things to change. That didn't work either.

5pm came and they left. My phones started working a moment ago when the system went into night mode. But come 8:15 tomorrow morning, they won't be working.

Update: I finally got them working. I hate phones.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home