In search of what's next

Thursday, December 01, 2005

The 2006 election campaign has started...

The democrats haven't been known lately as the party of ideas, even if they claim it. They usually hear something and just repeat it. I guess the thing to remember is somebody had to say it the first time in order for the dunderheads to repeat it so much.

But I must give them credit for their recent efforts at electioneering. If you can't get your candidate elected on his own credit or worthiness, what's the next best thing to do? That's right, destroy your opponents credit and worthiness. It's kinda like the little stupid argument you used to use as a kid....I know you are but what am I?

Let's face it. The democrats are in trouble. They've lost way too many seats in both houses of congress and need it back badly. They're not in control and they're like a child in the grocery store checkout that was just told no, he can't have all that candy. Waaaaaaaaaaa.

So, what I'm talking about is the current state of affairs with the democrats who are crying in the checkout lane trying to use those cries to destroy their opponents.

I'm talking about the war in Iraq. (God bless those guys. God bless our government for trying to install some civility in an uncivil part of the world.)

The democrats think you're stupid enough to believe them when they say they were tricked into voting for the war in Iraq. But be careful. What they're not telling you is they're the stupid ones. All they're really mad about is the fact that millions of tax dollars are being spent on a republican program, not a democrat one. They don't care one inkling about the citizens of Iraq, the armed forces we have there trying to install peace, nor the citizens of this country who happen to believe this is the right thing to do.

"There's no weapons of mass destruction", they whine. Silly me. Whatever made me think that? Even if you disagree with what I've typed you have to admit that the democratic party is really trying to pull the wool over your eyes with this approach.

They've given up on trying to get you to just vote for them because they're the better party. Hey, I used to be a democrat, but thanks to Howard Metzenbaum and John Glenn's shinannigans, I converted several years ago. I found out they really aren't out for me, just my tax revenue so they can spend it on stupid projects like funding art exihibits that offend virtually everyone on the planet.

I'm sure Hillary has a pee soaked picture hanging in her dining room this very instant. Bet it smells wonderful too.

So, if you wonder what's up with all this complaining, they're just warming up for the 2006 election cycle.

Don't vote for them. It only encourages more stupidity.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home