In search of what's next

Monday, March 06, 2006

The wind is still blowing...

Hurricane Katrina may be wreaking havoc on the record books, not just lives in the southern USA. There's been more negative press surrounding this natural event than I can remember. Seems to me like the last natural event with this much coverage was Mt. St. Helens.

I guess Bush derangement syndrome is affecting the media's ability to even come close to being fair and balanced about reporting natural events. I guess I shouldn't be surprised, as they think hurricanes are from global warming. (I wonder what caused hurricanes before the iron age?)

I just read an interesting post on newsbusters. It's a review of Popular Mechanics magazine's article on myths of Katrina. Well worth the read if you wonder what the regular media has been skipping over.

I wish they could just start doing their job seriously. I guess Karl Marx was right about if you repeat a lie long enough people will believe it as truth. Stupid commies.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home