In search of what's next

Monday, May 22, 2006

Science and it's after effects

If you read any of my rantings on here, you've seen my distaste for political correctness. If you're affected by political correctness, then you're on your way to stark raving madness! Er, halfway crazy, er something like that.

Anyway, I just finished reading the Politically Incorrect Guide to Science, written by Tom Bethel. It makes me more sure of myself when hearing about policitically correct behavior and thinking. Science is no different.

As a nation so overly concerned with hurting someone's feelings, we've destroyed our future in many different avenues. Mr. Bethel shoots holes in the global warming hype, evolution lies, cloning and stem cell research falsehoods, aids in Africa, cancer research and other things.

You need to read this book. Period.

Go get it.

I think it should be required reading for everyone, but then that's just my opinion.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home