In search of what's next

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Eulogy for the USA

I found this while looking for something else. I had written it right after last years election procedural failure. I think it's even more relevant now than 6 months ago...

You were born out of sorrow and oppression. For over 2 centuries people from all over the world have risked everything, including their lives to come here, to leave that sorrow and oppression, and be a part of your success. Now, you have now filled your electorate with the very type of people you ran away from to create this once wonderful nation.

What were you thinking?


When the bible tells me 365 separate times to not fear, I will choose to follow that direction. I will not fear, for God is in control. But my heart cries out for this nation and it's people. God has given us the right to choose our destiny and we have poorly chosen.

May He have mercy on us.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home