In search of what's next

Thursday, August 06, 2009

I live for this stuff

Our church is having their annual vacation bible school (VBS) this week, as do most churches. If you don't go to church, this is a great way to get your kids in church and some simple acquaintance with biblical teachings. If you don't go to church, I strongly urge you to find a good church and start attending regularly.

I know I put a lot of political stuff on here, but I do that because this current political climate is not good for me, my family, my friends or my fellow countrymen. It's simply taking our nation down a slippery slope we may never be able to climb back up.

But that aside, if your church is having trouble deciding on what to do for a vacation bible school theme, I'd like to suggest the Creation Museum offering of Operation Space, or the one we did last year, Amazon expedition. Both are fantastic pkgs and are not expensive to get started. If your church has several people who are willing to get pitch in for a small period of time, this can be a great project for your church and your children, which is the future of our churches.

I, no not just me, but we are really excited to see what the museum can come up with next year for a VBS pkg! It will be great, if they're anything like the first 2 they've done.

As for you that don't quite believe all this, you should take the time to find a God fearing church to attend. Yeah, I've heard all the excuses of the church wanting money and fame and brainwashing, etc. But if you've been fooled by these comments, or worse, you've been to a church that actually did these things, then you have been fooled by the devil himself.

He only exists to destroy the church and the people on this planet. He doesn't want us to worship God and he will fill your head with all kinds of ideas and convince you the church and God is your enemy. Please don't fall prey to these ideas.

If you have found a truly God fearing church, then you will finally understand all the blessings and joy that God has for you and your life.

He can take away all the pain and suffering around you and your well being, but you have to first accept that He can.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home